3. Norwegian Spirit
My friend and I hadn`t seen each other in 30 years..and we wanted to knock off some similar things on our bucket list..meaning Italy and Greece!! This was a cruise we`ll never forget!! I was a little leery about the ship..I had previously travelled on Royal Carribbean..but when I approached the Spirit I had that feeling in my heart that this was going to be the one!! So organized with the embarking!! In all the cruises I`ve been on this one was the most organized!! From arrival to embarkation I didn`t even have time to finish my cappuccino!! Staff was so friendly and welcoming..Making our way to our cabin was a breeze..Beautiful ship!! We had a balcony which was larger than we thought..the room was spacious..plenty of room for the 2 of us..we never felt cramped!! Our cabin steward Edgar,,the best..made us feel so welcome!!! Bottle of champagne..it was wonderful!!! Dining..I cannot say enough about it..Every restaurant was excellent..food was done to perfection..I was leery about ordering the steak...it melted in my mouth!!! Buffett always different and always top notch..very hard to choose between sit downs and buffett.food was that good!!! Entertainment for everyone!! The staff of the Spirit went above and beyond to make our stay the best ever!! The ports were amazing!! Each one better than the next..so many countries in so little time..Pulling into harbours..breathtaking!!! The casino at night after the fabulous shows was so much fun..my friend won 1300.00 and I won 500.00..be careful though..its downhill after that..but you have so much fun while losing!! Thankyou Marcko and the rest of the casino staff for all the laughs and comraderie!! I`m a very picky person..and when I read some of the reviews..I was alittle worried..but Norweigan Spirit you exceeded all my expectations and more!! You may be the oldest of the fleet..but you`re definately the best!!! I would recommend this ship to the fussiest..critical person..You won`t regret it!! Thanks David for the fabulous activities..Oh ya and did I mention I danced the night away with the Beatles?? If you go make sure you check out the band..young or old..you`ll love it!!! So much fun!!! Thankyou Norweigan for making our reunion so very enjoyable..We will be back!!! Wish we had found you 30 years earlier!! You`re the best!! Thankyou for all the memories!!! By the way...how do the servers keep track of all the names..even before we present our room card??? You guys are the best!! Thankyou!!!

Best Cruise Ever!!!!

mariacdias’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Spirit price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD 9170
Large spacious..bright ..clean so much more room than we expected!! Cabin steward Edgar..always left us some cool towel animals..Nice to come home and have your bed turned down!! Comfy beds too..thankyou!!
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins