3. Norwegian Jewel
My husband surprised me with the gift of an Alaskan Cruise for my birthday and since I've never been on a cruise before I have nothing to compare it to but I will say that it was absolutely AMAZING. The staff were so nice and friendly and the accommodations were simply perfect. We did the whale watch excursion in Juneau and the White Pass and Yukon Trail train excursion in Skagway - both were must do's. Our plan offered 3 nights of fine dining and fine they were. There is also unlimited food through out the ship at almost all times which wasn't necessary for us but plenty of people needed a midnight snack. The bartenders in the Spinanaker Lounge were our favorite but really all of the bartenders were so nice and always willing to give us tips on port must see's and entertainment ideas. I would say that my husband knocked it out of the park, I don't know if any other cruise can compare to this one. Loved it!

AMAZING!!!!

moekel383’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB 10162
Cabin was perfect - we had everything that we needed at all times
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins