3. Norwegian Escape
My wife and I chose this cruise because we did the exact cruise on the Breakaway and we were enchanted with the Haven and the whole Norwegian and Bermuda experience.We loved it so much that we decided to take my daughter,son in law and three grand kids 10 12 and 16 for her birthday.The Escape is a beautiful ship which is kept immaculate by the hardworking crew.The food in the Garden Cafe was good and abundant at all times and the Hibachi and Brazilian specialty restaurants was very good and Cagney's just OK.The best restaurant on the ship is the Haven where it is five star food and service.The gracious staff accommodated the grand kids picky appetite and everyone enjoyed all the meals along with the phenomenal room service. I was on a personal mission to review all the bars and lounges on the ship at least once.I am not sure if I was at each one but all of the ones that were visited were unique and friendly with great service and ambiance. The Haven makes a very good cruise into a luxurious and beautiful experience where you will be treated as a valued and special guest.

Escape in the Haven

Ages 13 to 15
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

The Haven Forward-facing Penthouse with Balcony
Cabin H7 13706
Beautiful room in the bow of the boat with the bedroom separate from the living room.King size bed with a mattress that Scott Pruit would be interested in.Tremendous bathroom and shower and the butler brings you goodies
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins