3. Coral Princess
I chose this cruise based on recommendation of travel agent. The cruise did not meet my expectations the shore excursions were both expensive and and were not interesting or worth anywhere near cost,the food especially the buffet did not offer a good selection but the service on the ship was good.formal nights were nothing more than an opportunity for the ship personal to take pictures for sale at a high price. The Internet service was fair but only allowed one unit at a time and the cost per unit was expensive. The ships personel is constantly hawking you to buy something. The casino was small but fun and the shows and entertainment were good. The most disappointing part of the experience was the room at fairmont waterfront at end of booked through Princess for $450 per night (American) in Vancouver Ca I was given a street view with people dinning 15 feet below me there was no Princess Represenative at the hotel when I complained to the desk clerk he explained that princess contracts for a certain type of room. He did offer me an upgrade but at an additional $105.per night (Canadian) I took it only to try to end my trip on somewhat of a positive note. This was very disturbing and one of the main reasons I would not recommenrpd princess to anyone.

The shows and entertainment were good.

Coral Princess Cruise Review by Hboeniger