3. Adventure of the Seas
We set sail on August 3rd 2018 out of Cape Liberty. Getting on board literally took only a half hour, it was pretty seamless. The service in the dining room, windjammer, rooms, and everywhere else was excellent! I would so go on this cruise again! Getting off was very quick and easy too, especially since they were ahead of schedule on most days! On our final day one of our family members stepped on a piece of glass, and the doctors handled the incident nicely, not giving any charge. Pros: - great service - lots of things for people of all ages to do - promanade - food was pretty good - even though the ship was old, it did not feel old - the ship was a great size, not too big, not too small. - entertainment was good Cons: - finding a chair proved to be difficult, especially since one side smells like cigarette smoke (going onto the running track deck, there are more chairs up there) - Windjammer closed a little too early, it closed at 9, and I found myself wanting something to eat later in the night!

Very Nice Experience!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by antracer

• Sail Date: August 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Interior

Pros:

- great service

- lots of things for people of all ages to do

- promanade

- food was pretty good

- even though the ship was old, it did not feel old

- the ship was a great size, not too big, not too small.

- entertainment was good

Cons:

antracer’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 3V 6475
We had 2 joining interior cabins. Having 4 in our family, this made things a lot easier, espically when it came time to shower for dinner. The rooms were an average size, but they were nicely furnished. The only thing was that the beds were extremely hard.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins