Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by antracer
- Sail Date: August 2018
- Destination: Bahamas
- Cabin Type: Interior
- great service
- lots of things for people of all ages to do
- food was pretty good
- even though the ship was old, it did not feel old
- the ship was a great size, not too big, not too small.
- entertainment was good
- finding a chair proved to be difficult, especially since one side smells like cigarette smoke (going onto the running track deck, there are more chairs up there)
- Windjammer closed a little too early, it closed at 9, and I found myself wanting something to eat later in the night!
- Read more Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas Reviews
- Read Cruise Critic's Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas Review
250,000+ people have entered their email