We set sail on August 3rd 2018 out of Cape Liberty. Getting on board literally took only a half hour, it was pretty seamless. The service in the dining room, windjammer, rooms, and everywhere else was excellent! I would so go on this cruise again! Getting off was very quick and easy too, especially since they were ahead of schedule on most days! On our final day one of our family members stepped on a piece of glass, and the doctors handled the incident nicely, not giving any charge.
- great service
- lots of things for people of all ages to do
- food was pretty good
- even though the ship was old, it did not feel old
- the ship was a great size, not too big, not too small.
- entertainment was good
- finding a chair proved to be difficult, especially since one side smells like cigarette smoke (going onto the running track deck, there are more chairs up there)
- Windjammer closed a little too early, it closed at 9, and I found myself wanting something to eat later in the night!
We had 2 joining interior cabins. Having 4 in our family, this made things a lot easier, espically when it came time to shower for dinner. The rooms were an average size, but they were nicely furnished. The only thing was that the beds were extremely hard.