3. Majesty of the Seas
Let me start off by saying the past reviews about bad food and service did not happen on my cruise! The food in the windjammer morning, lunch and dinner was great, hot and plentiful. The food in the main dining room was scrumptious. I had London broil medium rare and perfect. I even bought the full lobster (on sale for 25% off on night 3...see photos.) it was perfect. My niece who the trip was for tried different things and loved it...lamb shank, chicken marsala and lobster tails. As for service, our room attendant Adi was great leaving us ice everyday as requested, dealt with a small cabin with 3 people in it. Our MDR server's Royal and Mario were so attentive. Made great suggestions and if someone didn't like something...got them something else (and it wasn't because the food was bad--they just didn't like it) lastly when we arrived on the first day early and we're at the pool bar, Depan took my order and brought me my drink and water several times. (Very attentive) I didn't get the chance to see him again for 3 days and he came up and remembered my drink preference. Amazing! Almost every staff member I encountered in the hallway or in line always greeted me with a smile and a good day or asked if everything is ok with my cruise. I think if you encounter someone with a smile you'll get one back! Embarkation was a breeze as we got there first thing in the morning. Waited a bit and was on board by 1130, ate at windjammer then to the pool for a bit then into our rooms by 130. We did 2 excursions. Cozumel was ATV ride to Jade caverns with wild tours. EXCELLENT so much fun. The company was very informative and always concerned with safety. Miguel, Jorge were top notch! Great tequila tasting afterwards. 2nd excursion in Costa Maya was to the 2 Mayan ruins...Kohunlich & Dzibanche. Our tour guide was Daniel and he was helped out by fredrique (sp?). It started out raining but ended each time we made it to the the ruins. yeah sun god! Oh and a shout out to the excursion team on the majesty of the seas as the captain switched Port days on us so they had to reschedule everyones bookings at the last minute. WAY TO GO! All in all it was was a fabulous cruise. I already booked my next one for 2020.

It was fabulous!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by Auntanne1234

All in all it was was a fabulous cruise. I already booked my next one for 2020.
Auntanne1234’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 4N 4012
We had an outside window cabin on the 4th level in the bow and while a bit wavy due to some inclement weather (which the cruise line can't do anything about). It was a great level to be on. Same as our MDR one level up to shops, coffee, bars and casino.
Deck 8 Outside Cabins