3. Queen Elizabeth
Visiting norway and iceland Again Queen Elizabeth has technical problems : can‘ t therefore landing in Isjafordur. Excursions are cancelled; yesterday night the ship could‘t drive all the time with her max. speed, so we had a delay in Akureyi. I remember my cruising by QE 2 years ago: in St. Petersburg we could‘t depart; by the way: it has been the same captain Why cunard is not able to remove the known technical problems? I hope they will solve theses problems to the next cruise we have booked with Queen Elizabeth in may 2019: from yokohama towards alaska and to vancouver. I ithink cunard requires too much of this ship. Captain says that we shall have understanding for her decision. This will be difficult because things repeat. Summery: crew- specially in restaurants, bars, on deck and the butler in the staterooms is very courteous and friendly. The german hostess sometimes was arrogant and complacent. The (english) travel tours hostess rattled off the explanation of the trips. Dining in Queens Grill had been excellent; cabin was luxurious and calm. We will return and hope that technical problems will be solved.

Again a delay and storno of landing because of technical problems

Queen Elizabeth Cruise Review by Aegidius

• Sail Date: August 2018
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Penthouse
Visiting norway and iceland

speed, so we had a delay in Akureyi.

I remember my cruising by QE 2 years ago: in St. Petersburg we could‘t depart;

by the way: it has been the same captain

Why cunard is not able to remove the known technical problems?

I ithink cunard requires too much of this ship.

The (english) travel tours hostess rattled off the explanation of the trips.

Dining in Queens Grill had been excellent; cabin was luxurious and calm.

We will return and hope that technical problems will be solved.
Aegidius’s Full Rating Summary