3. Norwegian Escape
I loved the ship and the cabin. The ship is very big. Despite this, there is always room to sit somewhere inside. Outside, it can be harder to get a chair ... I suggest arriving early. The free restaurants were excellent. It was my first time in a cabin in Haven and I loved my experience. Only disappointment, the menu of the restaurant Haven is always the same and never changes ... I guess they want us to go to other restaurants too. The private pool and solarium of Haven are totally worth it. Quite uncrowded, plenty of room to sit, both outdoors and indoors and it's always quiet. The cabin was giant and beautiful with a huge balcony, a king bed and two bathrooms. I was traveling with five friends. There were four of us in the Haven room and one person had taken a cabin solo. This cabin was so beautiful and was not too small. After six cruises with NCL, I recommend the Escape.

Wow!

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by Stevenami

• Sail Date: August 2018
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: The Haven Aft-facing Penthouse with Balcony
I loved the ship and the cabin.

The free restaurants were excellent.

After six cruises with NCL, I recommend the Escape.
Stevenami’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

The Haven Aft-facing Penthouse with Balcony
Cabin H6 9918
Just WOW!!! 2 rooms, 2 bathrooms, very large balcony! The view is splendid!
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins