Scenic Ruby Cruise Review

Scenic fails at customer level

Scenic Ruby Cruise Review by Ppwallba

• Sail Date: Jul 2018
  • Destination: Europe River

We chose this cruise because we were told it was all inclusive and fantastic. Our first five days were pretty good but we didn’t know that the river levels were an issue and we asked every day but no one would tell us anything finally we were told one night before dinner that the ship could no longer navigate the water. We were given three choices with no real plans to either of them. We were given two hours to make a decision after asking for days what was going to happen. The coach tour of the trip was a nightmare we went from five Star to three-star. We were given one drink at lunch only wine and beer at dinner and we would have to pay for all her other liquor food etc. other than breakfast lunch and dinner or 24 hour service and food and drink was done. I know I’m one of many who are unhappy. Scenic has not got back to me yet nor my tour guide as to what my compensation will be. They offered us $250 a day but I will not except that. I’m hoping soon scenic will get a hold of me But I’m sure it’s going to be me running after them. I will not be cruising with scenic again.

Ppwallba's Full Rating Summary