3. Scenic Ruby
We chose this cruise because we were told it was all inclusive and fantastic. Our first five days were pretty good but we didn’t know that the river levels were an issue and we asked every day but no one would tell us anything finally we were told one night before dinner that the ship could no longer navigate the water. We were given three choices with no real plans to either of them. We were given two hours to make a decision after asking for days what was going to happen. The coach tour of the trip was a nightmare we went from five Star to three-star. We were given one drink at lunch only wine and beer at dinner and we would have to pay for all her other liquor food etc. other than breakfast lunch and dinner or 24 hour service and food and drink was done. I know I’m one of many who are unhappy. Scenic has not got back to me yet nor my tour guide as to what my compensation will be. They offered us $250 a day but I will not except that. I’m hoping soon scenic will get a hold of me But I’m sure it’s going to be me running after them. I will not be cruising with scenic again.

Scenic fails at customer level

Scenic Ruby Cruise Review by Ppwallba

, The Scenic Team has responded
Dear Ppwallba, We are sorry to hear that although you enjoyed your first five days of the cruise, the remainder of your holiday was not the 5-star experience you were expecting. Currently in Europe, the incidence of low water and the ability for continued cruising is varying on a daily basis due to water levels. This is a situation we are monitoring continuously such that we can implement alternative options where possible, to ensure the continuation of guest’s travel plans. We appreciate that guests have invested a lot in their river cruise and are endeavouring to implement alternatives where a cruise is impacted. In order to assist you with your impacted cruise, could you please email our customer service team at customercare@scenic.com.au and supply us with your booking number so we can locate your file. Best regards, The Scenic Team
Ppwallba’s Full Rating Summary