3. Norwegian Bliss
The service is stellar. The food is great. The shows were excellent, esepecially the Beatles. It took you back to your teenage years. Loads of fun. Jersey Boys was the tops. Great music & acting. Havana was so so. The only restaurant I would not recommend is the Ocean Blue. They should reconsider that place (food wise). The ship is gorgeous. So much to do. You’d be smart to research all ports and excursions ahead of time. Be prepared for weather. The ports we stopped at were fabulous. I wish we had a little more time at each port. The locals were so helpful and very appreciative of the visit. A ton of great people and informative ( the Locals). I would not hesitate to travel with Norwegian Cruise line again. Wonderful for all ages. If you don’t find something special on this cruise you shouldn’t be on a cruise.

Wow Cruise

Jaws503’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BD 13248
A little on the small side but extremely serviceable beds were comfortable. Shower water temp is awesome. The Steward was very attentive to all our needs. Great personality & just a really nice person.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins