3. Harmony of the Seas
We were in a Grande Suite, Deck 9. We booked this cruise because my sister in law needed to be back for school which starts today. We get along fabulously. Her husband passed, it was cheaper for us to get the suite than for her to pay for a single cruiser. The cabin was marvelous. We had 2 flat TV's, a huge (and I mean huge) bathroom with a gigantic bathtub. We had a double balcony, a bar, big closet, coffee machine, robes, and chocolate covered strawberries when we first walked in. It was amazing. The only thing that I would change in that room is that there was only one way to get to the double balcony. We had purchased coffee cards that we didn't need. There is a BIG latte machine in the Coastal Kitchen were suite people eat. We also had complementary wine from 4-8 everyday. The marvelous waiters kept your glass full during dinner. Almost all the wait staff knew your name by the 2nd time they served you. We also had free access to all shows (this was after I spent hours at home booking shows and dining. We got on the ship without standing in any lines except when we first got there, we stood about 7 minutes in the suite line, but no lines after that. That was phenomenal considering 5,200 other people were also trying to get on. This food was over the top, so much that we didn't feel the need to go to any specialty dining. We booked another cruise while on board. This was the best cruising so far that we have done. After next cruise we will be diamond. When we left the ship, the concierges took us right down to the customs line we had already sent our bags to the plane so didn't have to drag them along. Best ever cruise. Would book the Harmony again.

The SUITE Life