3. Norwegian Escape
This was really our 2nd cruise. 1st was the Disney. 3 days. I would say the service and the amount of things to do on The escape was superior to Disney. We enjoyed the food, entertainment and the overall friendly staff. Everyone goes out of there way to make you feel special. From the busers to the Executive Chef. We stayed in a family suite with bunk bed. Was very convenient. I’ve never spent less time in a room in my life. I am a pretty strict judge of things. You never see trash or a mess. Obviously the pools are a bit small to accommodate all those people. But the water park makes up for it. The ropes course was challenging yet fun. We saw a young girl faint on it. The staff was amazing. They got a standing o from the onlookers. I never once felt un safe. I wished they would have communicated a bit better on the bid for the upgrade. I probably would have just paid for more size. As far as Bermuda. Wow. 3 days is perfect. We tried 2 specialty restaurants. Food Republic. Sushi. Fantastic. A bit pricy. We also did Cucina. It was terrific, the kids loved the fresh baked bread. It rained for about 4 minutes our entire trip. It just happened to rain while we dined. We were covered but other guests were not so lucky. They went above and beyond, like the rain was our fault. The chef came out. Gave us dessert. Lots of families. Large groups. Went to an art auction won a bid. 12 weeks in an eternity to get your art. So that kinda stinks. Overall though it was a great vacation. Expensive. And the WiFi situation needs help. No way to communicate if you have to. When I go to high end resort I don’t want to be nickel and dimed for WiFi.

First timers (kinda)

Ages 7 to 9
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Aft-facing Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin M1 11188
Nice bathroom, plenty of storage. Could be a bit bigger. The bed, 2 twins together? But was clean and comfortable.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Kayaking
    Terrific, a little to much talkin but they were great. Show us the sights. More beach time or exploring