3. Silver Muse
I wanted an ultra luxury one week cruise for my first cruise. I travel a lot. Always stay at five star hotels and resorts. Examples include Peninsula, Mandarin Oriental, Four Seasons and Ritz-Carlton. My Silver Muse experience was five star in every way. I had very high expectations and they were exceeded. I highly recomend Silversea. The suite I had was superb. As good as any suite at the hotels I mentioned above. The restaurants were also superb. I have been in the restaurant business for almost 50 years. I have owned five star restaurants. So I am a very tough judge. But all of the restaurants had excellent food and simply superb service. My butler service was also superb. Mark was my butler and he could give a course on how to be a great butler. And now for the spa. Wonderful. I was shocked at the quality of services which actually included Jaciara who did chinese acupuncture. She really helped my aching knee. Aching from dancing too much each night. In all a great experience.

Excellent Cruise that Exceeded My Already High Expectations

Silver Muse Cruise Review by alspector

• Sail Date: August 2018
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Silver Suite 1

In all a great experience.
alspector’s Full Rating Summary
Get Silversea Silver Muse price drops

Silver Suite 1
Cabin S1
Excellent. Separate living room and bathroom. Nothing but praise.
Deck 11 Suite Cabins