3. Scenic Jade
I love the Scenic river cruise line. This was my 4th trip with them. I particularly like having everything included such as: all tips even for shore excursions, mini bar, cocktails, coffee & tea anytime, special shore Enrichment events like a concert or Medieval dinner in a castle just for us. You can have an early or late breakfast and there is always something to eat between meals. There is a gentle walk excursion for those that have some mobility issues. This was great for those with walkers, canes etc. I also loved the opportunity to have a laundry bag stuffed full of dirty clothes laundered free of charge once during the trip as it was very hot and we changed clothes a few times a day. A waiter even remembered me and my first name from a cruise I took 2 years ago. Pretty impressive!! The crew on the Jade went out of their way to make our cruise a true hassle free excursion. In short, "What you pay before you start is all you pay".

Wonderful cruise on board the Scenic Jade.

Scenic Jade Cruise Review by M & G

I love the Scenic river cruise line. This was my 4th trip with them.

In short, "What you pay before you start is all you pay".
M & G’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Jade price drops

Very well appointed. They even have a pillow menu. I love the balcony with 2 chairs, a table and the glass panel window you can open & close when necessary. It's like having an extra little room.