3. Norwegian Dawn
My wife and I chose this cruise due to its convenience sailing from Boston. This was our first sailing on NCL and our last. The poor experience began at embarkation and continued for seven days. We were provided a time to check in and board and were herded like cattle for three hours then finally let on. The food provided at the buffet was virtually inedible, after a day or two my wife ate boxed cereal for breakfast because the food was so awful. We had one average meal in Aqua on the first night, after that is was all downhill. Aside from the first day, Service at OSheehans was horrific and we complained on multiple occasions then just never went back. The Mexican restaurant was terrible food was not fresh, pork tacos were dry and cold and service was non existent. We had a good meal and good service at Cagney's, if not for free upgraded dining this would have cost 100+ dollars. The mattress in my room had a deep, 8-9 inch, depression in it, just totally worn out, you could feel every spring, when we mentioned it they advised they could not replace the mattress. They did come up with a solution though, they filled the void with a duvet cover then asked if this was an adequate solution. Obviously, it was not, they recognized the problem and this was their best solution. The ship was dirty, all the time. No one policing the pool area, people saving crows of chairs with towels for the day and never using them. Teens drinking alcohol and running wild. This cruise literally got worse and worse by the day. My wife and I actually explored the option of flying home from Bermuda. Most of the entertainment was sub par at best, we did like the piano player Paul and Guitarist Degas at Gatsby's, and the headlining comedian, all the other shows were just bad. By far the worst cruise line I have ever been on, I will pay the extra money to fly to a port to take an alternative cruise line.

Bad Cruise All Around