3. Disney Dream
Me, my mom, and the rest of my family went on a Disney cruise, the Disney Dream, to the Bahamas. It was a 3 day & night vacation, and during the drill, I went down and later back up more than 200 feet of stairs. Almost as tall as the Citrus Tower in Clermont. The thing is that at my destination, me and my family went onto the Atlantis park, and went into the pool. I went on a lazy river with my mom, filled with several short and surprising waterfall drops in caves. The 1st few hours there were fun and I had lunch and drank. It was all fun until the last few hours, where my sister waited to go on the big waterside. It was h e double hockey sticks, I was getting hot and thirsty, and I saw the ship out at the distance, and I wanted to go back in there so badly, but it wasn’t until after another few hours that my sister waited and finally went down the slide. 4 Hours for a Water Slide!?! 4 hours is 240 minutes, and 3 hours is 180 minutes. I was glad I was in the water the whole time, but I was getting heat exhaustion and I was covering myself with water. I was dehydrated, among the most I’ve ever been. Once she was done and I was back in the ship, I was SO relieved to feel cooled off and hydrate myself again. Yet 3 or 4 hours or more out in the sun without water will really do a number on one, and I’ve gotten sunburn as well, even though I was covering myself with water. The worst areas were my shoulders and upper face, and my arms. I was tired and I felt like my sister, after waiting in line over 3 or 4 hours, was dehydrated and heat exhausted as well, though at the 2nd half of the line, she was covered in shade. So she must be lucky, and I was the real victim. I will NEVER forget, and after remembering this, I feel like I never want to go on another cruise vacation or to the Bahamas again.

A good entertaining trip until 4 hours of H E Double Hockeysticks at Atlantis

Disney Dream Cruise Review by Eric223

• Sail Date: August 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom

Almost as tall as the Citrus Tower in Clermont.

The 1st few hours there were fun and I had lunch and drank.

4 Hours for a Water Slide!?!

4 hours is 240 minutes, and 3 hours is 180 minutes.

I was dehydrated, among the most I’ve ever been.

The worst areas were my shoulders and upper face, and my arms.

So she must be lucky, and I was the real victim.

Eric223’s Full Rating Summary
Get Disney Dream price drops

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom
Cabin 09A 9200
I was in Cabin 9200 at Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom 9A and it was a good cabin given that we brought everything we needed.
I was entertained with stuff including TV shows and relaxing, which made the vacation all the better.
I enjoyed some of it, though part of it was a real disaster filled with havoc.
But the cabin sessions were well done.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins