3. Harmony of the Seas
We decided on Royal Caribbean because of the onboard activities primarily. I have 2 kids that love to surf so they were on the flow rider non-stop. I was able to relax at the pool/spa and enjoy the casino, while my boys were entertained by the flow rider & ping pong, basketball, mini golf etc. So we met for lunch & then reconnected for dinner & a show. It was perfect! I didn’t have to entertain them at all. The food was great. We enjoyed the Windjammer the most due to their huge selections. The stateroom attendant was terrific. Actually all of the staff was amazing! Anytime we had a question they were determined to find an answer no matter what. Everyone was extremely friendly & accomidating. We also enjoyed the excursions. The ship was amazing it was like being on a floating city. I would highly recommend Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas!

Amazing experience!

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Rcohenrealtor

Rcohenrealtor’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 2V 12543
I thought for an interior room I was very pleased!
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins