3. Celebrity Constellation
This was our third cruise with Celebrity. It was a disappointment at all levels . It was a big step down from our experience from two years ago with Celebrity Equinox. This was a Mediterranean cruise . It was no entertainment on deck in the evening. It was no fitness or other outdoor activities like the previous Celebrity cruise. It was a lack of service and amenities. It was also a big disappointment in food quality and diversity . Food that we enjoyed at the buffet in the past now we had to go to special restaurants and pay extra. My husband and I had classic beverage packege but to get your cappuccino you had to go to the 5 th floor from 10th floor in order to get it . It was no cappuccino machine at any outdoor bars and any other indoor bars except the 5 th floor. People who catered to us were great but not to many of them ... Many times I had to clean my table and waiters were no where to be found. Overall it was not a good experience

Disappointed

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by Andreea

This was our third cruise with Celebrity.

Overall it was not a good experience
Andreea’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Aqua Class Balcony
Cabin A2 8043
It was a standard room with balcony.
It had two beds and a sofa bed where my 17 years old son slept