3. Navigator of the Seas
This was our first cruise so nothing to compare with but our overall feeling was that the ship was run down. The staterooms were quite tatty looking and in need of a revamp - we expected more for what we paid. The cruise itself was great and we had a fab time with some great entertainment. The entertainment team were great. Flowrider I think should be a bit better organised - kids were having to stand and queue in full sun for long lengths of time - this put my lad off so he only went on twice. Perhaps some form of ticket system would be better. Some great films were shown on big screen - would be good if this filtered through to TV’s in rooms as we started watching films but had to miss end to go and get ready. We did feel that Royal Caribbean want to charge you for everything. We had the drinks package but they wouldn’t let me get a soft drink for my kids and wanted to charge us $10 per day per child for soft drinks package. We were given soft drinks cups to refill which we did for the kids but they couldn’t go and get a drink with them. Food and drinks were good quality and plenty of it. The cafe promenade was great for a late night snack. Favourite bar was Star Lounge and Two Poets pub - Ian Miller was brilliant and staff were great. Overall a great cruise but ship needs some work.

Top class service but ship a little dated now

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by ScoobyDooToo

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

Overall a great cruise but ship needs some work.
ScoobyDooToo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 1N 3600
A little dated and needs a revamp. Location of cabin was good and nice and quiet.
Deck 3 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins