3. Grand Celebration
This was the first cruise for my husband & I. We went with friends who have been on cruises. It's a very quick getaway & we did it to see if we could handle cruising. We knew from the price we paid it would be a cheap cruise & had little expectations. People go on cruises for the amazing food. Every single meal was absolutely awful with no flavor at all. It was extremely disappointing to the 4 of us. Our room was on level 4 & was spacious for a cruise, I was expecting smaller. The room was very clean & they came in twice a day. This was the most impressive part. For the excursion we went to the beach because we just wanted to relax......we had the open bar & ordered food.....it was the only good food we ate the entire time. We bought the drink packages thinking it was a good deal, but we didn't use them all. We should have bought 1 package between the 2 of us. We also bought the cup for $18 with the first "free drink". That didn't work out well for us either but whatever. Live and learn. We got off the ship sunday morning at 7:30am & went to Fort Lauderdale. Spent the rest of the day there eating good food. We caught a flight home Monday morning at 7am.

Walmart Cruise

Grand Celebration Cruise Review by KTR75

• Sail Date: August 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas

KTR75’s Full Rating Summary
Get Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line Grand Celebration price drops

Cabin E112
Cabin was bigger than expected. And very clean. Shower had great water pressure. Pleasantly surprised.