3. Harmony of the Seas
We chose Harmony of the Seas because of the amenities and size of the ship. I didn’t even feel the ship rocking once. They have good stabilizers on the ship. My husband gets very seasick on cruises but he didn’t need to take his medicine once. There was so much to do on this ship. We enjoyed our nightly entertainment including the Columbus musical and the Grease musical. We missed the ice skating show but I heard it was fantastic. The water show was amazing. We did the escape the rubicon experience which was really fun and brought us closer with other people on the cruise ship. We beat it with two minutes to spare. There was so much to do but we probably did about 1/3 of the activities that were offered. I can’t wait to return to the Harmony to continue to explore what she has to offer.

Best cruise ever!!

Cilagan’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View with Large Balcony
Cabin 2C 11202
Overall our experience with our room was spectacular. We had everything we needed. When we first got there, the air conditioner was working properly and it was hot in the room. Our stateroom attendent helped us get in touch with the right people to fix it. It was fixed within a couple of hours. Our room had a nice sized balcony and stateroom. We had enough closet space and drawer space.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins