Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Cilagan

• Sail Date: Aug 2018
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View with Large Balcony

We chose Harmony of the Seas because of the amenities and size of the ship. I didn’t even feel the ship rocking once. They have good stabilizers on the ship. My husband gets very seasick on cruises but he didn’t need to take his medicine once. There was so much to do on this ship. We enjoyed our nightly entertainment including the Columbus musical and the Grease musical. We missed the ice skating show but I heard it was fantastic. The water show was amazing. We did the escape the rubicon experience which was really fun and brought us closer with other people on the cruise ship. We beat it with two minutes to spare. There was so much to do but we probably did about 1/3 of the activities that were offered. I can’t wait to return to the Harmony to continue to explore what she has to offer.

Cilagan's Full Rating Summary

Ocean View with Large Balcony
Cabin 2C 11202

Overall our experience with our room was spectacular. We had everything we needed. When we first got there, the air conditioner was working properly and it was hot in the room. Our stateroom attendent helped us get in touch with the right people to fix it. It was fixed within a couple of hours. Our room had a nice sized balcony and stateroom. We had enough closet space and drawer space.

Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)

I enjoyed my time in Fort Lauderdale before and after the cruise. I do wish that there were more options for excursions on the last day. We had 8 hours to spare. I was traveling with an elderly woman and I just wished that there were more options of excursions for the last day.

4x4 Adventure

It was a great experience but I did feel rushed when shopping and at airport beach. They told us not to snorkel at airport beach because we’re not there that long. The beach that they did tell us to snorkel at was not good. The clarity in the water was horrible. You couldn’t see a thing. I would’ve much rather have snorkeled at airport beach.

View All 36 4x4 Adventure Reviews
San Juan

It was great just getting off the ship and shopping for a couple of hours. It was perfect.

I very much enjoyed this excursion. It was so nice to have our own private shaded area at the beach. We had our own private access to the beach too. It was perfect for a family of 4. We also had an elderly women with us. The cruise line used a wheelchair to get her to the cabanas. It was so nice.

View All undefined undefined Reviews