• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

6-10 Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Aug 2018
Cabin: Ocean View with Large Balcony
This was in Labadee, Haiti. We got a private cabana at Nellies beach. There
Picture from our cabana on Nellies beach
Pool area
The Big slide
The fine line—-really good
Airport beach on St. Martin
Our balcony

We chose Harmony of the Seas because of the amenities and size of the ship. I didn’t even feel the ship rocking once. They have good stabilizers on the ship. My husband gets very seasick on cruises but he didn’t need to take his medicine once. There was so much to do on this ship. We enjoyed our nightly entertainment including the Columbus musical and the Grease musical. We missed the ice skating show but I heard it was fantastic. The water show was amazing. We did the escape the rubicon experience which was really fun and brought us closer with other people on the cruise ship. We beat it with two minutes to spare. There was so much to do but we probably did about 1/3 of the activities that were offered. I can’t wait to return to the Harmony to continue to explore what she has to offer.

Ocean View with Large Balcony

Cabin 2C

Overall our experience with our room was spectacular. We had everything we needed. When we first got there, the air conditioner was working properly and it was hot in the room. Our stateroom attendent helped us get in touch with the right people to fix it. It was fixed within a couple of hours. Our room had a nice sized balcony and stateroom. We had enough closet space and drawer space.

Port Reviews

Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)

I enjoyed my time in Fort Lauderdale before and after the cruise. I do wish that there were more options for excursions on the last day. We had 8 hours to spare. I was traveling with an elderly woman and I just wished that there were more options of excursions for the last day.

San Juan

It was great just getting off the ship and shopping for a couple of hours. It was perfect.

4 Helpful Votes