3. Harmony of the Seas
I'm going to start with the one negative, elevators. I got to know the stairs pretty well b/c the elevators were constantly full and/or took forever. There is 6000 people on board so it is what it is, excercise is a good thing. If you don't like crowds Harmony is not for you, but you adapt. The staff was really great except at the pool bar when we wanted pop in the souvenir cup they'd ignore us. Gratuity driven maybe? Besides that, our dinner waiter in American icon Jonathan (table 150) was incredible! I'd cruise again just to deal with him, he bent over backwards for us as did the drink guy. All staff always said hi and had a smile. The food was very good and there was a lot of it! Windjammer was always jammed packed of people at meals, Solarium bistro was our go to b/c I got tired of crowds. If you like coffee it's actually pretty good and free! I bought the coffee card and if all you want it regular coffee save your money. Soda package is great for the kids and water package was great for the islands. The pools are ok but always real full. Hot tubs were nice but kids splashing and jumping in got real old. Solarium at night took care of that, during the day though its very hot. In the afternoon it's difficult to find chairs on deck. If you smoke they have a real nice area on deck 15 with chairs, I figured it be off away under a stair or something but its a nice area. You can smoke in the casino too which is nice but could be very crowded. There are a lot of shows and things to do on board. St Maarten has great shopping but pushy locals. I get it though they had a hurricane and that is how they survive, but more than once I had to tell people to back the hell up. I want to go back though for sure! Labadee had deep sand and was nice, but very corporate. The excursions though didn't seem worth the $ IMO. Puerto Rico was ok, we walked around San Juan and the forts. Shopping not very good compared to St Maarten, get alcohol on St Maarten and jewelry. Cigarettes real cheap too, but only allowed one carton despite what the people tell you. Getting off the ship was a breeze right thru customs, though figuring out where the shuttle picks you up is confusing. Coming on board was a snap too, very quick and thorough. I can't wait to go again, I'm officially hooked!

First Cruise

Ages 10 to 12
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 7D 9674
The ocean view balcony was my favorite aspect if the room. We fit 4 if us in here and with the couch bed out it was pretty tight, but manageable. Enough storage for 4 of us no problems (bring a hanging shoe holder it helped a ton!). It's a ship, bathroom is small but enough area to hold all our toiletries. I'm 6ft 2 and the shower was ok for me, plenty of hot water and just enough room to maneuver. Our room attendant was great.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins