3. Grandeur of the Seas
We chose this cruise for the ports in New England. We had not been to this area of our country and wanted to see several with the bonus of Canada. The ship is nice and entertainment was great. I would have liked to see more arts and crafts besides scrapbooking ?? because I do not gamble. 9 days is a long cruise so we need more entertainment during day time for the arts. Room was comfortable and staff at bars, restaurants, and spa are fantastic. The menu for gluten free folks is basically the original menu without gravies, sauces, and breadcrumbs....so a bit bland but I still managed to gain some weight. hahahaha Evening entertainment and Dancing was awesome. The DJ was great. We really enjoyed ourselves. Our favorite port is Bar Harbor and recommend the Pedego bicycles and you must do the loop road in Acadia National park.....fantastic! Please indulge in some lobster and blueberry pie....I didn't get pie but I heard some ooos and ahhhs with each order.

60th birthday cruise

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by uandicruise

uandicruise’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 1N 4502
Cabin was fine. King bed (two twins together), small loveseat, vanity area, NO PLUGS by nightstands take an extension cord. No plugs in bathroom either. Bedding and pillows very comfortable. Bathroom and shower are very small but usable. 9 days was long but you do not stay in cabin long. Next tour will get balcony.
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins