3. Silver Shadow
I chose silver seas based on my travel agent advice. I am so happy that I did. The ship, the staff the food and all of the activities are very well done and exceeded any expectations one may have. Our butler Abraham was very attentive and responded to any request that we had. Another pleasant feature was that you could have your laundry done. It was a godsend when we got home. The food was always amazing. We really enjoyed going to the French and Italian restaurant. All of the wines and champagnes were excellent. It is nice having that all inclusive touch. We also really enjoyed all of our excursions. We did the pre-cruise and were able to see Dinali and also so many grizzly bears and caribou. We also went to the Mendenhall glacier by helicopter and did dog sledding and got to meet all of the dogs and the puppies. This was my first time doing a helicopter tour and it was amazing. We also really enjoyed doing a private fishing charter and fishing for rock fish and salmon. We caught many Rockfish and were able to enjoy eating them at a wilderness camp site. It was truly amazing and an experience I will never forget.We would definitely recommend taking an Alaskan cruise on Silver seas. We will definitely book another cruise with them.

Sunny Alaska

Robbin123’s Full Rating Summary
Get Silversea Silver Shadow price drops

Silver Suite
Cabin SL 718
The cabin was very spacious and I like the fact that you could close off the doors to the bedroom and my husband could relax on the sofa and watch TV if I was still sleeping. I also really liked the balcony. It was nice to be able to view the scenery and sit outside and have a cocktail.
Deck 7 Suite Cabins