3. Disney Fantasy
This was my first time on Disney Cruise Line. I have done other cruise(7) lines and enjoy cruising. There are many many positives about Disney. The staff was beyond excellent and so professional. The ship was immaculate and beautiful. The food was delicious in all venues. My grandsons had so much fun at the children’s club that they never wanted to leave. There are just a few changes I would like to see them make. One would be offering a beverage package . Going with a large family the bar expenses certainly add up. Also when we were in ports there were virtually no activities on board offered for adults only. I would have liked programs of interest offered. All in all though a wonderful experience. Our cabin steward David was the best and so personable. Our dining staff was the best of all my previous cruises. Thank you to Dipa and Ronaldo. Although Disney cruises are not inexpensive the reward is seeing the children and how much fun they had.

Perfect for Families