3. Harmony of the Seas
I chose this cruise because it looked very entertaining and packed with a lot to do. Unfortunately things were all sold out so we didn’t get to experience any of the excursions. The private beach in Haiti was packed with rocks seaweed and urchins so we didn’t really get to enjoy the beach. Speaking of beach there was a $7 charge per person including kids for. Water taxi to transport us to the beach in St.Maarten.Ideally it sounds cheap but if you didn’t calculate that into your spending money it can become pricey. The dining staff was amazing,however being someone with an onion allergy I couldn’t enjoy the food since virtually everything(hotdog,hamburger,BBQ sauce etc) all had onions in it.The boat was very beautiful and clean for the most part however I was very disturbed to find an open condom in a common are where kids venture(Studio B).Aside from the neighbor kids sounding like they were coming through the wall I found it very hard to sleep on the two beds that were pushed together to make a king bed. If your the type of person who toss and turn in their sleep I can assure you that the dip in between the two beds will hurt your back. The ship was really crowded so the pools and hot tubs where hard to enjoy,But I did enjoy the flow rider and zip line (when I finally got to do it) . Final word of advise is to please save all of your money for this trip virtually everything cost.

Dining services was amazing.

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Kmkg