3. Adventure of the Seas
We had 10 people in our party (6 adults - 4 children). Below are my thoughts on this cruise. Meals: Breakfast and Lunch we ate in WindJammer which offered food for everyone's taste. Also no shortage of desserts you could choose from. Nights we ate in the main dinning room and was offered three courses (app, main and dessert). Each night the menu was changed and again offered a selection. Honestly, my kids ate foods they would never eat at home like salads. Entertainment: Each night we attended the main shows and kids tagged along. They loved each of the shows; especially the magic show (Justino). Cabin Cleanliness: Each day Christopher main sure we had fresh towels and anything we need in the room. They even made the towel animals each night for my kids. The kids loved it! Fitness Center: I used this twice on my vacation and it was busy at times but you could easily work around other folks and get in a descent workout. The gym actually overlooks the bridge and the heliport. Tip: you can see the bridge by taking the Peek A Boo Bridge (Deck 11). Overall Staff: Every person we came into contact with was helpful and deeply concerned about helping.

Amazing cruise for the whole family!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by tlejr

tlejr’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 3N 3556
Clean and very good cabin. The bunk beds are in ceiling.
Deck 3 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins