3. Oasis of the Seas
I have cruised with Royal Caribbean before, but when my boyfriend told me that he has never been on a cruise before, I knew nothing less than the Oasis of The Seas would do, especially since we were celebrating his 50th birthday. The ship is beautiful and very well maintained. The stateroom which was over-looking central park was gorgeous!!! It was spacious and well laid out. I will say that the shore excusions are hit or miss. The worst was St. Martin. We did a scenic tour and it was horrible. I understand that the islands got hit by a hurricane, but what we saw was people living in shipping containers, and tents. The service we received was a 10!!! From the cabin attendant to our waiters in the main dining room. Overall, I would rate my vacation as a 9!!! The food, cabin, ship and entertainment was outstanding and will definitely be cruising with Royal Caribbean again.

Amazing!!!

OceanLover197748’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Central Park View Balcony
Cabin 1J 14207
The cabin was spacious and well laid out. The balcony was overlooking central park and even being only 1 deck down from the pools, the cabin was very quiet. I loved it.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins