3. Enchantment of the Seas
We are Emerald level cruisers and have also traveled with Disney and Carnival. Our last 2 cruises were on the mega ships Oasis and Allure. I felt the large ships lost that sense of "cruise community" I had come to expect and enjoy. Enchantment didn't disappoint. I must admit the choice of venues were lean compared to the larger ships but Bobby the cruise director and his staff did a great job keeping people involved with all the normal cruise ship games. The ship band and dancers were well above average and I must admit I have paid plenty more to see much less. However, regarding the level of service I was truly surprised at the marked difference. What started out as pleasant and professional quickly turned into warm and personal! The staff and crew went out of their way to roll out their best and make us feel welcome and appreciated. Cocoa Cay had a lot of construction happening but the areas available were well groomed and maintained. We sprung for a beach cabana and felt like "royalty" for the day. Our assigned staff members include Simeon for our cabin; Petar, Aries and Kimberly for dinner. Having always found it challenging to remember names these are some I doubt I will soon forget. Well done!

Summer Cruise

davidschrembeck’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas price drops

Spacious Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 1B 7072
Well used but very clean and maintained.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins