3. Viking Kvasir
I sailed with Viking Cruises on the Rhine with my 16-year-old son. We loved every minute of our trip. The entire staff was excellent in every way. They went out of their way to make us feel comfortable. Our chamber maid so kindly got us extra water whenever we wanted it, the wait staff was fun and encouraging, and the cruise director was a BLAST!! Friendly, hard-working, and personable. The room size/bathroom was perfect for two people and very pretty. All of the tours were enjoyable and interesting, and the food was fantastic. I highly recco this trip for parent/child pairings to enhance the relationship and memories. The dining experience was perfect with many options, buffet, and table service. The flavors and variety was so appreciated, especially when traveling with a teenage boy. The excursions were varied and interesting, giving us lots of great options to get immersed in the culture.

Excellent Cruise for People of all ages

Ages 13 to 15
Get Viking Kvasir price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 331
The decor was clean and inviting, the beds were very comfortable, and the bathroom was luxurious.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins