3. Viking Sea
I chose Viking Sea because of it's reviews over the internet. I wanted an ocean cruise that did not have a crowded trip with casinos, children, and all types of commercial distractions. I was not disappointed and have signed up for 2 more ocean cruises with Viking in 2019. The trip was well planned with the on-shore tours comfortable and very informative. The food and service were excellent and the boat was new with all of the comfortable amenities. The trip also had excellent on-board entertainment with seminars that were designed to inform us of the places that we were to visit. We only had 2 days of rough seas where the evenings were slightly uncomfortable. For the most part the vessel did not move about that much and we had no problems getting about. We missed two port calls because of rough seas (the Isle of Guernsey and Copenhagen). That was a bummer. In summary a great cruise on a great vessel with very attentive services.

Great first trip on Viking Ocean Cruises

Viking Sea Cruise Review by Texas1942

In summary a great cruise on a great vessel with very attentive services.
Texas1942’s Full Rating Summary