3. Avalon Tranquility II
My husband and I booked this trip with Avalon based on the reviews found on line. We also watch several YouTube videos of past travelers comparing Avalon to Viking. The size of the rooms where very comfortable, the day trips that where included in the cruise were what my husband and I where looking for in a vacation to Europe. They also had additional day trips of you where interested. Avalon made all of the arrangements from flights to hotel for the days we went earlier to explore Amsterdam to transport from the airport and back to the airport. During the cruise the activities where well organized and the guides where very knowledgeable about thier city. The ship was very elegant and comfortable. The crew were helpful and attentive to all of you needs. The cruise director was very easy to work with and made sure everyone was happy. The food was good with lots of choices.

First river cruise but not the last

Avalon Tranquility II Cruise Review by Terried7