3. Coral Princess
We wanted to see Alaska, we’d rather have just flown straight there now. My gripe is how they sacrificed entertainment for poor money grubbing practices. There would be events for shows and it was literally just showing you what you could buy. They have multiple restaurants that are wastes of space because no one wants to buy the overpriced food there. The shops prices were absurd and they price gouge the internet. We paid 140$ thinking it was for the family but only 1 person can use it at a time. Connection was not good enough to stream anything even though that’s what they advertise. The excursions are crazy overpriced and doesn’t fund local entrepreneurs that don’t want to pay Princess’s price. I’ve been on other cruises and I’ve never seen this before. 5 times on the trip my room card stopped working and I had to go to the front desk. Sometimes it took them half an hour per customer before I got there. I spent a total of 6 hours waiting in line to get my card fixed, once when I was cold and wet from the pool. They tried to say it’s my phone but a family member literally kept their card in their phone so that’s balogne. We will not be on a Princess cruise again. No complaints on the staff though, everyone was superb, besides the slow front desk but I don’t know if that is really their fault.

Money grubbing is REALLY bad here

Coral Princess Cruise Review by nerakus

• Sail Date: August 2018
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Premium Suite with Balcony
nerakus’s Full Rating Summary
Get Coral Princess price drops

Premium Suite with Balcony
Cabin S5 429
Cabin service was good. Came everyday to clean up.
Dolphin Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins