3. Ruby Princess
We went with 2 sons and daughters in law. They wanted to go to Alaska. We went 25 years ago and had a fabulous experience. We were excited to go share it with them and my husbands parents as well. We’ve been on 10 plus cruises-different companies. Enjoyed being with family but overall experience was as lacking. Service was top notch liked the dining room food (rate a 5) the best but overall food (rate a 3) wasn’t what I expected. Bed was the most comfortable I’ve had and our room steward was great. Loved having a balcony! Was awesome especially at glacier bay. Weather played a huge factor in the excursions and even getting in to port in Skagway (we didn’t!) so that was very disappointing to have only 2 of our 5 scheduled excursions work out. It was unfortunate. Glacier Bay was a highlight. Last time we did the inside passage and I liked that better. Saw more wildlife last time. Entertainment was ok.

Didn’t quite meet expectations

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by Lauriecullimore

• Sail Date: August 2018
  • Destination: Alaska

Entertainment was ok.
Lauriecullimore’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Cabin L310
Loved our cabin and having s balcony. Would definitely do that again!
  Ruby Princess Deck Plans