3. Norwegian Jewel
NCL knows how to treat their customers. The entire staff was wonderful and tried to please us in every way. The entertainment was outstanding! The food was the best. So many selections that I liked in the dining room, even though I am a very picky eater. I loved O'Sheehan's Bar and Gill with the best menu and a booth to look out of the ship. The ports were fantastic, free shuttle bus to Juneau which was very nice. I have cruised on over 50 other cruises, and this was the first time that boarding was so fast and getting off the ship was very organized and not very long at all. I was impressed!!!! The Cruise Director did a great job. The not so Newlywed Game Show was outstanding, The comedians were so funny! I would go on this cruise again. Alaska is beautiful and NCL knows how to treat their customers. I am a very happy customer!!!!

Outstanding Time

DonnaFreedman’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Inside
Cabin ID 8627
Not sure which # of inside, but I got the guarantee so it would be lower, and I thought it was great. We were aft, so right up to the buffet. It was roomy.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins