3. Grandeur of the Seas
We loved the ports! But the wait staff and crew were amazing. Food was excellent! Greeeeaaaat foood Omg! Service was definitely an A+. I would recommend these ports and this trip. Also disembarkation was so easy and smooth. My dad is handicapped and we had no issues at the ports except one which was bar harbor, because there were tenders. But a great trip overall. My family and i enjoyed thoroughly! The kids enjoyed also. We took a 1 and 2 year old. I had my concerns about safety originally because they are so active. However, that proved to be unnecessary worry as there were no hiccups. As soon as we boarded, my mind was immediately at ease. Kids enjoyed their time, in and out of the pool also. Lifeguards always in duty. I could be worry free. Great food! Great service! Great staff! Great trip! Loved and enjoyed soooo much!

Awesome staff

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by Kkrolle

Great food!

Great service!

Great staff!

Great trip!

Loved and enjoyed soooo much!
Kkrolle’s Full Rating Summary