• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

GlennCruise
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Dec 2017
Cabin: Balcony

My wife and I are experienced cruisers. For my wife and her twin sister's birthday we did a family cruise on Regal Princess. The rest of the family had not been on a cruise so we went with Princess as they are one of the best cruise lines in my opinion. We found the ship to be as regal as the name. The decor was impeccable as was the layout. The food was some of the best we've had on a cruise ship (and that is saying a lot). The service was the best. Easily the best we've had on a cruise (once again this says a lot). I go on a cruise to relax and have some fun. My wife and I loved the food, the drinks, the dancing and most importantly the service. I got onto the Regal, got into a hot tub and within 30 seconds a deck waiter asked me if I wanted a drink. I expect that on a cruise ship and Regal Princess delivered. Very relaxing, super fun, amazing food and drinks. Terrific ship...

Balcony

Size-wise it was very much like an balcony cabin on a cruise ship. The room was clean and the steward was excellent. I like Princess staterooms because their balcony doors slide open making it easier for me to keep it open all night on the nights at sea.

1 Helpful Vote