3. Ruby Princess
We had a wonderful Alaska cruise and had quite a few memorable moments. This was due in part to the exceptional excursions we were on, the FOOD (where do they get the delicious fruit?), how everyone we encountered helped me (I am disabled), and the cruise personnel that went out of their way to make our cruise a memory that will last a lifetime! The personnel went way above being helpful and having a sunny personalities.They had helpers to help me with my walker to and from the excursions and onboard. What wonderful helpers they all were from going up and down the runways, getting me to and back to the ship, the golf cart helpers, showing me where to go, and not making me feel disabled! They waitstaff in the diningroom were terrific! I will be sailing again in September to New England and Canada on Princess. I had a truly memorable experience!!!!

WONDERFUL!

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by jan12345

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Alaska
jan12345’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Cabin B301
Loved the cabin set-up, very clean, cabin steward was wonderful!
  Ruby Princess Deck Plans