3. Majesty of the Seas
Our honeymoon was amazing. Right from the start with the prompt boarding process to Patricio getting You pumped up for your vacation. The food was awesome and the service was top notch. We were very entertained. Especially with the love and marriage game show. All I have to say about that one, at least for this cruise is dewwwwey. The Royal Caribbean orchestra was wonderful and the singers were great. We purchased the deluxe drink package and we're not disappointed. The bar staff was great virtually no wait whatsoever for drinks. Also, plenty of bars to choose from we preferred Boleros because the bartender was extent friendly and made a great mojito. It's a 3000 people cruise and other than the elevator you didn't feel crowded and always had something to do. I've already recommended this cruise to my friends and family and are debating a larger cruise. Chao chao.

The best

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by Millsfam1

Millsfam1’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 2V 2077
The station attendant was very friendly and did an amazing job. He remembered our names and greeted us with a smile each time we passed by.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins