3. Adventure of the Seas
This was our 3rd RC cruise and as always, it was splendid! RC is our favorite family vacation. there is always something to do for everyone. We are never bored, the shows are fabulous and the activities are plentiful!!! We have four teenagers and they love the teen center and all the friends they meet there. Adventure of the seas is a great ship for teenagers because they have the water slides and surf simulator which my kids loved!!!! They all got to ride many times and became quite good at surfing. The shore excursions were great! We all loved Pearl Island, there was so much to do, from snorkeling to kayaking, and its all included when you get the excursion through RC. It's like being on your own private island. My only complaint is we wanted to stay there forever. If you are going to cruise I highly recommend RC!!!!

Best Cruise Line!!!