3. Harmony of the Seas
It was one of the best vacations I’ve been on. Service, waiters, housekeeping, bartenders were awesome. Sat tables 330 & 328 on deck 3 main dining hall. Waiter staff was awesome. Ship was very clean and staff was very helpful. We went to Bahamas, st Thomas, and st kits. Islands were awesome beaches were great. I would definitely go on another cruise. Royal Caribbean out did them selfs. My kids had an awesome time as well. There was a lot for them to do. Zip lining, rock walls, flow riders, and pools. The shows were great we saw comedians, jugglers, newlywed game, and others plenty to do and there all vey entertaining. There were plenty of bars and restaurants to pick from if you don’t want the main dining hall. Food was good all over the boat, snack shops, dining hall, specialty restaurants, and buffet. I would highly recommend a cruise to the rest of my family and friends.

Harmony of the Seas

Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 4D 9720 & 9718
Awesome, very clean and more roomy than I thought it would be
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins