3. Celebrity Reflection
If there is a downfall with the cruise it is the standard of dress of an evening. Even though the dress code in the brochure does say jeans are OK my wife and myself think people are taking this too far by being too casual. Trousers for men should be the norm not jeans as should trousers or skirts/dresses for the ladies. Too easy for standards to drop. Chic nights were also very lax with not many people dressed as you would expect on a cruise line. Booked with Celebrity as with a recommendation as they are classed as one of the best. Have booked another cruise with yourselves and hoping that the dress code is changed. Apart from the above comments everything else was wonderful ie staff, cleanliness of the ship,food quality and service. If the dress code could possibly be changed somewhat, to my wife and myself, everything would be perfect. Wondering if anyone else has commented on the dress code? With regard to shore excursions we didn't have a problem apart from the excursion to Pisa which, unfortunately, we were unable to understand anything the tour guide had to say which was very disappointing.. Even though some of this sounds rather negative it wouldn't stop my wife and myself using Celebrity again as we have already said, booked again. The dining experience was wonderul. Dined in Blu with fabulous staff and service. Can't thank them all enough. Hopefully may see them all again in the future.

An overall excellent experience

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by Leslie Allen

Leslie Allen’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

AquaClass
Cabin A2 1621
A wonderful experience with excellent service. Our room attendant was a lovely helpful lady. Kept the stateroom in excellent condition. Can't recommend her enough.
Penthouse Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins