Carnival Breeze Cruise Review

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by mosman2

• Sail Date: Feb 2018
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Spa Interior

It was our honeymoon cruise, sailing our of Galveston. We flew in to Houston from Denver, then drove down to Galveston. We stayed in the Tremont House, about 2 blocks from the cruise terminal. The whole process of getting on the ship went really quick. I was super excited because it was my first cruise. The weeks leading up to the cruise my wife kept telling me that once your on the ship, you can eat whatever you want, whenever you want. I didnt believe her, until I got on the ship. Our cabin was awesome. We stayed on the 12th deck. Our room stewardess was super awesome. We only told her our names once and she had them memorized for the rest of the week. We were very impressed with her. We were assigned to the Blush Dining room for dinner. We loved it. Two other couples sat at our table. One of the couples was real quiet, but we became really good friends with the other couple, and this couple also happened to be staying in the room right across the hall from us

So our ports of call were Montego Bay, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. Montego Bay wasnt my favorite, but it was still super awesome. Some Jamaicans just make it really hard to want to visit. We went to Doctors Cove Beach. Just walking around the streets, I had a bad feeling, but once we got on the beach side of the buildings, it was all awesome. The next day we were in Grand Cayman. I had a completely different feeling in Grand Cayman, I felt totally safe. We went to Seven Mile Beach and loved every second. Then we went back into town and did tons of shopping. The next day we were in Cozumel. I had the same feeling in Cozumel as I did in Grand Cayman. We went to Paradise Beach, and again, loved every second. It was my first cruise and my wife's 4th. We look forward to cruising on the Breeze again and again.

mosman2's Full Rating Summary

Spa Interior
Cabin 4S 12008

Loved it

Galveston

We loved Galveston. We stayed in the Tremont House, about 1 or 2 blocks from the cruise terminal. We even got V.I.P service to the ship

Montego Bay

Jamaica wasnt my favorite. The people make it really hard to even want to visit, but it was still awesome. I was told that Jamaicans are always all up in your face wanting to sell you drugs and stuff, which is true. But they didnt bother my wife and I. Although there was one guy that was outside of the beach we went to, all he did though was try to sell me reggae music.

mosman2