3. Grande Caribe
We (3) went on this cruise because it was an expanded version of the same cruise we took last year. Spent several hours at the Warren dock before departure because the low tide was unexpected? I thought tide tables were published in advance. Unfortunately, just like last year, we spent the first night in an unplanned destination (Bristol, RI), and then did not go to Cuttyhunk, MA as planned. Overall, the food, served family style, was very good. It was the best part of the trip. Tours were okay, although the tour director lost one passenger on the 12 meter sailboat cruise. She was just not paying attention. Also, the Block Island visit was a bust because there was no transportation available into town. Again, the cruise director could have done a better job just by communicating was was and what was not available. I think she needs a lot of additional training. All the stops were enjoyable, but I liked Nantucket and Newport the best.

New England Island Cruise

Grande Caribe Cruise Review by disappointment

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: USA

All the stops were enjoyable, but I liked Nantucket and Newport the best.
disappointment’s Full Rating Summary
Get Blount Small Ship Adventures Grande Caribe price drops

Cabin 57B
Cabin and bath were well designed, but bath was dirty. I spilled something in bath and discovered how filthy the floor was when I wiped it up. Cabin carpeting also has stains. This boat is in need of a serious cleaning and renovation.