3. MSC Seaview
Had a terrible experience where our MSC airport transfers did not turn up. Was made to pay for a taxi and was then told was my fault as the luggage was delayed at Barcelona. Also cabin attendant threw away a protective dust bag for a very expensive hand bag thinking it was rubbish that was left on the SOFA. Therefore staff have clearly been touching items in the cabin they shouldn’t, as a small gold ring had also gone missing. Since cabins are cleaned twice a day it is impossible to remember to lock everything in the safe and anyway the safe is not that big. Food was good but service was very poor as the waiter for our order wrong 4 nights in a row and then felt like we was being rushed for the next meal sitting. Not something I expect for paying nearly £3500. MSc sea view is supposed to be there flagship ship I wish I had chosen royal Caribbean now. Overall I have had a terrible time and it had ruined 90% of the holiday since I spent most of the time checking the room and at reception.

So many problems

Andreo’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Seaview price drops

Fantastica Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B2 10037
Cabin was ok as it’s a new ship.
Aegean Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins