3. Carnival Paradise
I've crusied before with Carnival Cruiseline, this was my third time crusing with them. But my first time with Paradise, I must say it will be my last as well. My past experiences has been great, on the other Ships. Don't know what's up with this particular ship, my biggest complaint with the lack of cleanliness! I wasn't even on board for 15 whole mins, as soon as I walked into my cabin. I noticed thar one of my kids bunk beds had dirty sheets, also the carpet in the cabin was soaked with water. I placed a call to my Stateroom Steward Nicolas and he did come and tend to our needs. So besides the wet floor, dirty sheets, the AC worked off an on. The nob to control the temperature was stuck, could barely adjust it. Our Stateroom Steward, asked us if I would like him to just remove the whole entire face of the control box. That was fine with me, it still didn't help the problem though. The air was one min too hot, next min too cold. It stayed like that throughout our entire 5 day stay. Our beds were made everyday but sheets and pillow cases were never changed. Extra beddings and pillows were placed underneath the bed, which I thought was weird. Ana at Guest Relations/Services, contacted in regards to my complaints of wet carpet and dirty bedsheets. She apologized and stated complementary chocolate strawberries will be sent to our cabin, needless to say. That never happened, I called about them twice and even personally went to Guest Relations/Services and asked for them. Still never got them. Not all the staff in the main dining rooms are friendly, some of them has a look on their face as if they do not want to be bothered. We dined at Elation and met two of the most awesome staff there! Which were Joyce and Adam! They always made our experience while dinning awesome! Throughout the ship itself, the other dinning areas including the main dinning room could use some cleanliness as well. A few times we've ran across. Dirty plastic reusable cups, glasses, mugs, even napkins. I placed an order ar the Piano Bar, for two Pina Colada's. Which one was full of hair, I spotted the mistake as soon as it was handed to me. I returned the drink, I never got an apology. Another drink was made and handed to me, bartender seemes annoyed with me. As if he expected for me to just pick the hair out the glass and drink my beverage. I purchased the social media internet plan which was SLOW! The plan was $4.00 a day, it barely worked. Froze up on me my entire stay. Cam the Cruise Director did an awesome entertaining the guest throughout the entire stay, I loved the different themes they had going on. On certain nights/days. 70's theme 80's, I wish they did implement more hip-hop though. There was none at all. The DJ in the REX night club, played good music. That was a plus.

Could Be Better

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by Justeshay305

Justeshay305’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Carnival Paradise price drops

Interior
Cabin 4E M 259
Carpet was soaked with water upon arrival, one of the kids bunk beds had dirty bedsheets, AC worked off and on.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins