3. Grand Princess
I like that I do not have to fly anywhere to go on a cruise. San Francisco Port is really attractive and makes cruising much easier but I wish they have more options, more different itineraries. Wait Staff, those providing daily service are very friendly. Even if they work long hours, they always have the positive attitude and smiles on their faces. you can really feel the dedication they have in doing their job. Cabin is very clean, our room steward did a marvelous job on that part. Our room steward is always available, if you call him for something, he will be knocking on your door in few minutes. No long wait unlike on other cruises. Shows are very entertaining and I love the International Crews Show - which showcases the ship's very own crews talents. I wish there were more activities for seniors and handicapped people so at least they can do more aside from just listening to music or watching movie.

Cruise experiences and staff services

Grand Princess Cruise Review by janetcano