3. Viking Legend
Pampered from first day to the last. We will definitely take another Viking Cruise. The staff was so very caring and helpful. I needed a gluten free menu and the extra given to me to take care that I had food I could eat was amazing. The tour guides were exceptional. The Abbey with the Apricot Snapps was amazingly beautiful and only Viking tourists were present. The daily trips were wonderful from the timing to the bus drivers to what we saw. We did some extras and the Wine Garden in Vienna was our best trip. We didnthe Prestay in Munich and Saltzburg. Our hotels were great as was the Neuwienstein Castle and the Sound If Music day. We met the most lovely people aboard and will be friends with several for life. Thanks Viking for such Hospitality. We will return and hopefully try one of your Ocean Cruises. A++

A++