3. Viking Delling
Love the south of France! Loved my previous Viking cruises on the Rhine and Danube! My husband had never visited this part of the world before. Everything was perfect: our cabin with its veranda, the food, the immaculate state of everything! The crew was incredible! Loved, love, loved this cruise! The itinerary was well-chosen, and the shore excursions excellent. Got to see many small towns I'd never known about! My only criticism is that I would have liked to spend more time sailing - not just lying in the port of Lyon. That is what is making us hesitant about some other cruises we're thinking of: too much time in Paris. Or Moscow/St. Petersburg or Beijing/Shanghai. The point of a river cruise s to spend time sailing on rivers, no? That said, everything was always taken care of, the planning was extraordinary. The food was always fantastic. But, I repeat - I cannot praise the wonderful crew enough!

Divine comfort and caring crew

Viking Delling Cruise Review by Greta Berman

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom

Greta Berman’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Delling price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B Veranda A
Fabulous! Roomy, comfortable. Lovely balcony. Plenty of space to put things away. Nice bathroom. Refrigerator.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins