3. Grand Princess
Had to see the last frontier before got too old. Bucket list cross off. My goals were to see Bald eagles, orca, and the glaciers. All but the orca. Maybe next time. The Grand may be an older ship, she is still in great condition. The Princess Line has me hooked. The crew and service aboard outstanding. Best food and variety of selection. Next cruise already in the making. Hawaii on the Star Princess. Nov 4 2019. My birthday gift to me. Turning 50. Can’t wait. I highly recommend this Alaska cruise to everyone. A must. If nothing else just to do it and say you did. We had an Aft suite with balcony. Yes 4 people fit very comfortably. Well worth the money! D736. The views were amazing. The balcony HUGE! Don’t cheat yourself Treat yourself. We stayed 3 days in San Francisco before our departure. My son and sister in law had never been. A vacation in itself.

Must do

Grand Princess Cruise Review by Rather be crusin

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Vista Suite with Balcony

Can’t wait.

Don’t cheat yourself Treat yourself.

Rather be crusin’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Grand Princess price drops

Vista Suite with Balcony
Cabin S6 D736
Clean and roomy even with 4 people. The 2 large sliding doors and the huge wrap a round balcony breathtaking.
Caribe Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins